.

.

Friday, April 13, 2012

Amish baseball game part: 2

More Amish coming in to catch the game
A good shot of the action
All eyes are on the hitter
Running the base's
Checking out who showed-up at the game
A young Amish girl moves  in for a better seat, and shes holding her seat as well!


Soft Amish Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe


1/2 cup shortening


1 cup granulated sugar


2 large eggs


1/2 cup milk


2 1/2 cups flour


1 teaspoon baking powder


3/4 teaspoons baking soda (place in the milk)


1 (12 ounce) bag chocolate chips or butterscotch chips






Cream shortening and sugar. Add eggs and milk with baking soda. Mix together and add baking powder. Gradually add flour and stir well. Stir in chocolate or butterscotch chips. Place dough by teaspoonful on a greased cookie sheet. Bake at 400 degrees F until the edge is light brown. Recipe from www.Recipegoldmine.com

www.PureCountryLiving.com

I've created this website out of my own interest in the Amish/Mennonite culture and of living in the country. Its a place for people who are interested in the Amish like myself, and its also a place to share Images of the beautiful country side that is all around me. my name is Richard, and I live very close to an Amish settlement here in Pennsylvania. This site is dedicated to my mother, who had started all of this by taking me as a child to Lancaster,pa from our apartment in the Bronx projects..........THANK YOU MOM............... Richard