.

.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Images of Lebanon county ,Pa / and writers wanted to write in Amish Stories.


Do you know about Amish/Mennonite culture, or live in a plain community?. Do you live on a farm or are you Mennonite, were you Amish?. I'm looking for folks who would like to post stories on a weekly basis, you may promote your business at the end of every story. If you’re a business or dairy in the Lancaster/Lebanon area then please feel free to e-mail me for any questions regarding writing. Understanding that most everyone is busy, I'm only asking for one post one time either every week, or on a bi-weekly basis. If your interested please send your inquiries to Amishstorys@hotmail.com. Thank you folks. Richard from Amish Stories

www.PureCountryLiving.com

I've created this website out of my own interest in the Amish/Mennonite culture and of living in the country. Its a place for people who are interested in the Amish like myself, and its also a place to share Images of the beautiful country side that is all around me. my name is Richard, and I live very close to an Amish settlement here in Pennsylvania. This site is dedicated to my mother, who had started all of this by taking me as a child to Lancaster,pa from our apartment in the Bronx projects..........THANK YOU MOM............... Richard