.

.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A Dairy farm in Lebanon,Pa.



Its very hard missing this great looking dairy from One of Lebanon county's main roads, so I've been wanting to post pictures of it for some time now. Some folks must feel the same as me, because I've seen a few of these ex- dairy barns converted to living spaces, or even apartments for some country loving dwellers. These 2 cute milk pirates were resting outside the barn, perhaps waiting for the chance to sample the dairy's farm fresh milk . If the farmer could he would put these 2 cute rascals to work if he were able, but for now they rest dreaming of milk and maybe an unlucky farm mouse.But in the end my money would be on milk. Richard from Amish Stories.

www.PureCountryLiving.com

I've created this website out of my own interest in the Amish/Mennonite culture and of living in the country. Its a place for people who are interested in the Amish like myself, and its also a place to share Images of the beautiful country side that is all around me. my name is Richard, and I live very close to an Amish settlement here in Pennsylvania. This site is dedicated to my mother, who had started all of this by taking me as a child to Lancaster,pa from our apartment in the Bronx projects..........THANK YOU MOM............... Richard