.

.

Monday, March 21, 2011

A day in pictures: Lancaster, pa

Like I've said before, its pretty tough not to take a few good images In Lancaster county. So I'm sane enough to realize that its not coming from my picture taking ability.Notice the small solar panel on the left side of the buggy barn in the image. On this day I even saw a couple of what seemed like 2 professional photographers snapping away into a farm field, and I believe their camera lenses were as big as the car I was driving. So I think that its safe in saying that Lancaster county must be among one of the most photographed places in America, and maybe even the world. I have more images that will be posted from this day coming this week. The next set will be of a Amish root beer stand, inside and out. And then soon ill post some pictures of a Amish mobile horse shoe business as well as comments from the Amishman who owns it. Richard from Amish stories

www.PureCountryLiving.com

I've created this website out of my own interest in the Amish/Mennonite culture and of living in the country. Its a place for people who are interested in the Amish like myself, and its also a place to share Images of the beautiful country side that is all around me. my name is Richard, and I live very close to an Amish settlement here in Pennsylvania. This site is dedicated to my mother, who had started all of this by taking me as a child to Lancaster,pa from our apartment in the Bronx projects..........THANK YOU MOM............... Richard