.

.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A profile of a Amish organic farm......

This is the organic farm of Edna and Elmer Slabaugh located in southeast Michigan,this Amish farm was started in 2007. and with organic products becoming more popular with folks wanting to eat a healthy chemical-free diet i thought id post this on Amish Stories for everyone to look at. And i have to be honest with everyone, i really haven't had many organic products grace my kitchen cabnets,so am i missing something?. The question is, do you think going organic is worth the extra price?. I think i already know what the answer will be, but i look forward to everyone's comments on this topic. And with reports of Americas cancer rates going up with the possible connection to the foods we eat, does eating organic make more sense than ever?.

www.PureCountryLiving.com

I've created this website out of my own interest in the Amish/Mennonite culture and of living in the country. Its a place for people who are interested in the Amish like myself, and its also a place to share Images of the beautiful country side that is all around me. my name is Richard, and I live very close to an Amish settlement here in Pennsylvania. This site is dedicated to my mother, who had started all of this by taking me as a child to Lancaster,pa from our apartment in the Bronx projects..........THANK YOU MOM............... Richard