.

.

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Recipe of the week: Breakfast Casserole



           Breakfast Casserole      

  Mix all together and pour into a greased 9x12 pan. Refrigerate overnight. Remove from refrigerator and top with Velveeta cheese slices. Bake in oven at 350° F. for 30 minutes. 6 eggs, beaten
ham, bacon, or sausage, browned
salt
pepper
chopped onion
1 t. dry mustard
2 c. milk
6 pieces bread, cubed

From mouth-watering Amish-style main dishes to kitchen dream desserts, this on has it all. Over 600 from-scratch recipes that please the appetite and are easy on the food budget.  You'll get a whole section on canning and food preparation. The Amish, long known for their originality in the kitchen, share their favorites with you. This 275 page spiral bound cookbook has over 600 recipes . Cooking with the Horse & Buggy People. To buy this book go to www.Amishshop.com

www.PureCountryLiving.com

I've created this website out of my own interest in the Amish/Mennonite culture and of living in the country. Its a place for people who are interested in the Amish like myself, and its also a place to share Images of the beautiful country side that is all around me. my name is Richard, and I live very close to an Amish settlement here in Pennsylvania. This site is dedicated to my mother, who had started all of this by taking me as a child to Lancaster,pa from our apartment in the Bronx projects..........THANK YOU MOM............... Richard