.

.

Monday, May 9, 2011

A very interesting video "made in Canada" about the old order Mennonites of Ontario .

Old Order Mennonites from Media House on Vimeo.

With Jeans post coming this Tuesday, I thought id post this Video that was produced in Canada By MediaHouse of Cambridge Ontario. An inside look at the world of old order mennonites. This one covers old order Mennonite history that could apply to any settlement or country. This is not a YouTube video, so i found this by accident from a company I'm not familiar with. The Amish having recieved most of everyone's attention, so this is a good chance for all of us to brush- up on our knowledge of Mennonite history and culture. Richard from Amish stories.

www.PureCountryLiving.com

I've created this website out of my own interest in the Amish/Mennonite culture and of living in the country. Its a place for people who are interested in the Amish like myself, and its also a place to share Images of the beautiful country side that is all around me. my name is Richard, and I live very close to an Amish settlement here in Pennsylvania. This site is dedicated to my mother, who had started all of this by taking me as a child to Lancaster,pa from our apartment in the Bronx projects..........THANK YOU MOM............... Richard