.

.

Saturday, May 7, 2011

A quick Look of the area close to where Jean lives in New York State.

Even though this is the Finger Lakes region of New York state, its very close to where Jean lives. I just wanted to give some of you folks an idea of what Jeans area looks like.This video also covers alittle of the old order Mennonite community. So maybe Marilyn may recognize a place in this video.Please look for Jeans next post on tuesday, it will be a good one. A very Beautiful area in New York state. Richard from Amish stories.

www.PureCountryLiving.com

I've created this website out of my own interest in the Amish/Mennonite culture and of living in the country. Its a place for people who are interested in the Amish like myself, and its also a place to share Images of the beautiful country side that is all around me. my name is Richard, and I live very close to an Amish settlement here in Pennsylvania. This site is dedicated to my mother, who had started all of this by taking me as a child to Lancaster,pa from our apartment in the Bronx projects..........THANK YOU MOM............... Richard