.

.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

From the BBC produced series:Leaving Amish Paradise (1/4)

Watched a preview of this BBC produced series "Amish leaving paradise", and i thought that it would be of interest to some of the readers on Amish stories. To be honest I've never been a very big fan of these Amish reality shows because most have tended to exploit those who were on them. This one looks to be better made, and made to a higher level than most. So I'm not endorsing or necessary agreeing with the film makers on " leaving Amish paradise", i will let the readers draw their own conclusions.Please let me know what your thoughts are after watching these 4, was it well done, or have you had enough of these. Richard from Amish stories.

www.PureCountryLiving.com

I've created this website out of my own interest in the Amish/Mennonite culture and of living in the country. Its a place for people who are interested in the Amish like myself, and its also a place to share Images of the beautiful country side that is all around me. my name is Richard, and I live very close to an Amish settlement here in Pennsylvania. This site is dedicated to my mother, who had started all of this by taking me as a child to Lancaster,pa from our apartment in the Bronx projects..........THANK YOU MOM............... Richard