.

.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

You never know what you might bump into when your taking pictures


I was in Lebanon county taking pictures of a field as i heard this buggy coming from the bottom of this slight hill. I always enjoy taking buggy pictures but wanted to wait until it passed me as i didn't want to get anyone's face in the picture. As the Amish man and i think his wife saw me with my camera, i motioned to my camera that it was at my side. I didnt want him to think i was being rude, but then something kind of funny happened, he stopped to see if i was in trouble in anyway. With my car pulled over maybe he thought i had broken down or something. I thanked him for stopping and then he went on his way, so you never know what you might bump into when taking pictures. Richard. Amish stories

www.PureCountryLiving.com

I've created this website out of my own interest in the Amish/Mennonite culture and of living in the country. Its a place for people who are interested in the Amish like myself, and its also a place to share Images of the beautiful country side that is all around me. my name is Richard, and I live very close to an Amish settlement here in Pennsylvania. This site is dedicated to my mother, who had started all of this by taking me as a child to Lancaster,pa from our apartment in the Bronx projects..........THANK YOU MOM............... Richard