.

.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Final picture's from the "The winter will never be the same post".

With winter getting ready to make its exit from our lives here in Pennsylvania until another year, I find myself in a way already missing it even though it can have a sometimes dangerous and harsh presence in our lives'. With no real way of taming it, we all find ourselves just trying to adjust to its natural powers.and not respecting it will only make it that much harder for yourself, and so we play by winters own rules while it lets us navigate through it on its own terms.Until another year. Richard- Amish stories. Images Copyright © Amish stories

www.PureCountryLiving.com

I've created this website out of my own interest in the Amish/Mennonite culture and of living in the country. Its a place for people who are interested in the Amish like myself, and its also a place to share Images of the beautiful country side that is all around me. my name is Richard, and I live very close to an Amish settlement here in Pennsylvania. This site is dedicated to my mother, who had started all of this by taking me as a child to Lancaster,pa from our apartment in the Bronx projects..........THANK YOU MOM............... Richard