.

.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Amish buggy wagon outside the Dutch-way market and restaurant in Lebanon,pa

A better pictures of the Dutch-way market, it was taken in the late afternoon this past sat(feb 12). the Good store where alot of Amish folks shop in was about to close, they close early on sat for church on sundays. There are 2 store's with this one located in Lebanon county, and the other in Lancaster.The Dutch-way has to be one of my favorite places to eat here in Lebanon. the Dutch-way has 3 locations including myerstown and in Gap in Lancaster county.the Myerstown location has a bigger restaurant along with a buffet, ive never been to the Lancaster county location just yet.I will be doing some restaurant reviews soon, and ill be looking for restaurants that offer quality along with value for the dollar.You dont have to spend alot to get good food in Amish country folks,so look for that soon in this blog.........Coming this week i will be posting images of the small town of Reistville, considered the center point of the Amish community in Lebanon county. I will also be posting some images of my visit this past weekend of Lancaster county, along with some pictures and a short story of a Amish owned coach shop in Intercourse,pa. So look for them to be posted this week. Richard

www.PureCountryLiving.com

I've created this website out of my own interest in the Amish/Mennonite culture and of living in the country. Its a place for people who are interested in the Amish like myself, and its also a place to share Images of the beautiful country side that is all around me. my name is Richard, and I live very close to an Amish settlement here in Pennsylvania. This site is dedicated to my mother, who had started all of this by taking me as a child to Lancaster,pa from our apartment in the Bronx projects..........THANK YOU MOM............... Richard