.

.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

which amish style restaurant has the best food?

which Amish style restaurants are your favorites , the places with the best food and the most charm.what are some of the restaurants to avoid. for myself i would say one of the best restaurants in my area would be the family cupboard located in bird in hand,pa.the restaurant is located on rt 340 a bout 2 miles from intercourse,pa. the farmland view is wonderful from most any seat, and the food is unbelievable.they offer food from the menu, as well as a killer Amish style buffet.i know of a few more restaurants in lancaster, and ill write about them in another post at some point. so lets here some of your favorites folks....... Richard

www.PureCountryLiving.com

I've created this website out of my own interest in the Amish/Mennonite culture and of living in the country. Its a place for people who are interested in the Amish like myself, and its also a place to share Images of the beautiful country side that is all around me. my name is Richard, and I live very close to an Amish settlement here in Pennsylvania. This site is dedicated to my mother, who had started all of this by taking me as a child to Lancaster,pa from our apartment in the Bronx projects..........THANK YOU MOM............... Richard