.

.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Im posting this  Since we sometimes talk about whoopie pies a lot for some reason on Amish Stories, maybe its because they taste so very good. So here's an event that i have spotted online that i thought some readers would like to check out and maybe visit, and i wanted to post this before Amish Stories takes its break!  Whats your favorite whoopie pie flavor?
 The Most Delicious Day in Lancaster County! The annual Whoopie Pie Festival features more than 100 different Whoopie Pie flavors and is held at the Hershey Farm Restaurant & Inn, located in the heart of the Pennsylvania Dutch Country.



Who can resist rich, creamy icing spread between two soft, delicious cakes? They’ve been a favorite Lancaster County confection for years. And now the Whoopie Pie isn’t just for eating!
 Click on  this web site for more information www.whoopiepiefestival.com





www.PureCountryLiving.com

I've created this website out of my own interest in the Amish/Mennonite culture and of living in the country. Its a place for people who are interested in the Amish like myself, and its also a place to share Images of the beautiful country side that is all around me. my name is Richard, and I live very close to an Amish settlement here in Pennsylvania. This site is dedicated to my mother, who had started all of this by taking me as a child to Lancaster,pa from our apartment in the Bronx projects..........THANK YOU MOM............... Richard