.

.

Friday, February 11, 2011

An old stone barn in Lebanon county that seemed to ask me to somehow notice it, so i took a picture of it.

Im not sure why I had stopped to snap a few pictures of this old barn. With so many really great looking barns in the area I was not planning on stopping for this one. I went right by this one without even giving it a second look, but something gave me the feeling to "just turn my car around" and give that barn another look. And im really glad that I did because this one looks to have a lot of history that’s begging to be told. Maybe sometime soon ill be able to tell some of its story. The 2 pictures are of the barn along with the farm house next to it. Does anyone out there have any found memories of living in a farm house?. Please share them in this post. Richard

www.PureCountryLiving.com

I've created this website out of my own interest in the Amish/Mennonite culture and of living in the country. Its a place for people who are interested in the Amish like myself, and its also a place to share Images of the beautiful country side that is all around me. my name is Richard, and I live very close to an Amish settlement here in Pennsylvania. This site is dedicated to my mother, who had started all of this by taking me as a child to Lancaster,pa from our apartment in the Bronx projects..........THANK YOU MOM............... Richard