.

.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I posted this because it relates to my last topic. It is a short video of a baker 1901 electric car.

no, im not turning this blog into a site about cars, although i love automobiles and the history behind them. The baker car company was one of many companies at the time that had early electric vehicles on the market. To be honest, i didnt know very much about the early history of electric cars until i looked up some information on them for my last topic. Enjoy the video, and feel free to comment on it. Richard

www.PureCountryLiving.com

I've created this website out of my own interest in the Amish/Mennonite culture and of living in the country. Its a place for people who are interested in the Amish like myself, and its also a place to share Images of the beautiful country side that is all around me. my name is Richard, and I live very close to an Amish settlement here in Pennsylvania. This site is dedicated to my mother, who had started all of this by taking me as a child to Lancaster,pa from our apartment in the Bronx projects..........THANK YOU MOM............... Richard