.

.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Want to be a taste tester for Hershey foods?

I thought id write a lighter topic today, i am working on something with more importance, did i just say that, im talking about chocolate over here. I thought this one would be alittle fun to talk about. while reading the local Sunday paper today, i noticed a job that i think i was made for, and that is being a taste tester for Hershey foods right near me in hershey,pa.Now im not kidding folks they

really are looking for a part- time taste tester, so before anyone decides to apply for it don't bother. I made sure that my resume was in the mail before this topic went online, i would taste test choc all day for free . The company is looking for someone to sign-up for a 2 year minimum commitment, have excellent tasting skills, and computer competency. Well im not sure im really competent, but i know i "love me some chocolate" and that's all i need to get that job done. I can swear that if i squint my eyes just alittle while looking at my computer monitor when off, i can see a large square choc bar, now that committed folks. So would you take a job like this, even willing to do it for free?. picture provide by Wuperrupers photo stream taken from flicker. Richard

www.PureCountryLiving.com

I've created this website out of my own interest in the Amish/Mennonite culture and of living in the country. Its a place for people who are interested in the Amish like myself, and its also a place to share Images of the beautiful country side that is all around me. my name is Richard, and I live very close to an Amish settlement here in Pennsylvania. This site is dedicated to my mother, who had started all of this by taking me as a child to Lancaster,pa from our apartment in the Bronx projects..........THANK YOU MOM............... Richard