.

.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Regulating Amish taxis.... from AllBusiness.com..... click on link below for story

click here to follow story... Regulating Amish taxis. From AllBusiness.com
As i found myself waking-up this snowy morning,the first thing that came to mind was coffee, and Amish taxis.And no you didn't read this wrong, i woke-up thinking of a new topic for today. So even though this story is on the older side, i found it to be interesting and still relevent today.I had no idea what the process involved was in being a Amish taxis driver, and that it had any regulations to it other than reporting your income for taxes and having insurance maybe.Has anyone out there ever had a taxis service devoted to driving the Amish?. And if not, would you like to become a driver for them?. Now about that cup of coffee......

www.PureCountryLiving.com

I've created this website out of my own interest in the Amish/Mennonite culture and of living in the country. Its a place for people who are interested in the Amish like myself, and its also a place to share Images of the beautiful country side that is all around me. my name is Richard, and I live very close to an Amish settlement here in Pennsylvania. This site is dedicated to my mother, who had started all of this by taking me as a child to Lancaster,pa from our apartment in the Bronx projects..........THANK YOU MOM............... Richard